The Hiking Short
The Hiking Short is an ideal partner for, well, hiking. Made from 100% organic cotton twill, The Hiking Short provides a long-lasting wear for all kinds of adventures, either by the sea or up in the mountains.
*Women's Hiking Short coming soon!
The Hiking Short is sharp enough to wear to the office but fully functional for your outdoor pursuits. The tight-woven cotton fabric is soft, yet durable, with reinforced construction on stress points. Extensive pockets ensure space for all your belongings.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 7 oz twill
- Belt made from nylon webbing with a magnetic buckle that clips and locks together.
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Double-needle stitching
- Large front panel pockets
- Back right patch pocket with button flap and internal zipper secure closure.
Model is 6'1” and wearing size M. These shorts are made with extra room in the legs for flexible mobility and an adjustable belt closure to secure to personal comfort.
S - 36"
M - 37"
L - 38"
XL - 40"
XXL - 42"
Our 7oz cotton twill is not only GOTS certified, it is strong and durable. Inherently wrinkle-resistant, twill is easy to care for with dirt and stains being less noticeable due to the fabric weave. Find out more: Organic Cotton
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Remove belt before washing
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.