The Hiking Shorts
Men's Hiking Shorts, made in Canada from 100% organic cotton twill. Best for hiking in warm weather, providing long-lasting wear and comfort.
Our Men's Hiking Shorts are best for warm days amongst the mountains. Made in Canada from tight-woven organic cotton fabric. Soft, yet durable, with reinforced construction on stress points. Extensive pockets for all your easy-to-reach hiking essentials.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 7 oz twill
- Belt made from nylon webbing with a magnetic buckle that clips and locks together.
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Double-needle stitching
- Large front panel pockets
- Back right patch pocket with button flap for secure closure.
- Zipper back pocket closure on the Green colourway.
Model is 6'1” and wearing size M. These shorts are made with extra room in the legs for flexible mobility and an adjustable belt closure for optimum fit.
Our 7oz cotton twill is not only GOTS certified, it is strong and durable. Inherently wrinkle-resistant, twill is easy to care for with dirt and stains being less noticeable due to the fabric weave.
Take responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Remove belt before washing
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.