The Merino Neckwarmer
ecologyst 100% Merino Wool neckwarmer.
Neckwarmer, chute, tube, balaclava, neck gaiter - call it what you like, it's got your face covered on those cold, windy days. Highly versatile - it also functions as a headband or toque depending on how you fold or twist it.
- 100% merino wool 210 GSM jersey knit
- Double layer
- Height: 14.5" Width: 9.25"
One size fits all.
We chose this medium weight jersey weighing in at 210 grams per square meter for its temperature regulating quality in cold and warm weather. Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard.
Made in the ecologyst Factory - Victoria, BC, Canada.
Take responsibility for your neckwarmer to extend its life.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours.
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.