The Surf Co. Tee
ecologyst kids standard fit 100% organic cotton t-shirt with Surf Co screen print.
Same great quality and now available for the kiddos.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton 9 oz jersey knit
- Pre-shrunk, medium weight fabric
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Straight hem
- Water based screen printing ink at centre chest
Model in the Black tee is age 2 and wearing size 2/3. Model in the Dark Heather Grey tee is age 4 and wearing size 4/5. Model in the Sitka Green tee is age 4 and wearing size 4/5. A traditional style with a moderate relaxed body to give the wearer room for mobility.
Our 9oz cotton jersey is GOTS certified and also milled, dyed and finished in Canada.
Made in Canada
Take Responsibility for your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
- Store your jersey folded to prevent warping or stretching
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.