The Cabin Shirt
ecologyst genderless standard fit 100% cotton shirt.
- 100% cotton
- 4.5 yarn dye plaid flannel
- Brushed fabric
- Bartack at garment stress points
- Double-needle flat felled seams
- Pleat below yolk at the centre back
- Double-needle patch pockets with button closures
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs with an openable placket
- Curved hem
- Woven label sewn on left side of the garment
The Cabin Shirt is designed with a relaxed body for active lifestyles. Back pleats minimize the restrictive feel of standard button-up shirts, adding room for movement. Extra fabric in the sleeves allows for comfort when swinging an axe or lounging out at the end of the day, whatever the case may be.
Our 100% cotton plaid flannel is breathable, durable, and strong. The brushed fabric is an additional softness that enhances the garments overall comfortable and cozy feel. Find out more: Cotton
Made in Canada
Take care of your garments to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Handwash or machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.