The Wool Utility Blanket
An ecologyst x Faribault blanket built to go anywhere you go.
- 75% recycled wool 25% poly-nylon
- Measures 45" x 66"
- ecologyst x Faribault woven patch
Made from recycled wool and a touch of poly-nylon for durability. Wool is soft, naturally breathable and odor resistant. Find out more: Wool
Made in the USA
Take responsibility for your blanket to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary *Wool rarely needs to be washed due to its antimicrobial qualities
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand wash or spot clean
- If necessary, machine-wash separately on a gentle cycle
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry or tumble dry on low
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.