Snow Peak TREK900 Cook Set
A cook set designed for the ultralight hiker.
Snow Peak's Trek 900 Titanium is the perfect ultra-light cooking set. The pot has a measuring scale stamped on the inside (no need to carry an extra measuring cup). The V-shaped folding handles, make the pot easier to handle and is designed to hold a Snow Peak fuel canister inside. A nylon mesh sack is included making for easy storing of the pot and pan.
- Pot dimensions: 4.75" x 4.25"
- Lid dimensions: 5" x 1.5"
- Stored size: 5" x 5.5"
- Capacity: 30 oz
- Weight: 6.2 oz
Made in Japan
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, or metal scouring pads when cleaning your titanium cookware
- Use only liquid dish detergent, and a soft sponge to clean
- If burnt or scorched food is difficult to remove, put water in the pan and boil. Afterward clean with liquid detergent
- The antibacterial Ti02 layer will restore itself after contact with air or water.
- Placing your titanium cookware in sunlight, or UV source promotes the photo-catalysis properties of titanium and will ensure a clean surface
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.