Wool hiking socks, made in Canada. Our best long-wearing socks for sliding into your hiking boots and hitting the trails.
- 52% wool, 26% acrylic, 21% nylon, and 1% spandex
- Double-twisted yarn
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk
- S/M is a women's size 6-9 and a men's size 4-7
- L is a women's size 10-13 and a men's size 8-12
Naturally antimicrobial properties make wool the best fibre for hiking socks. The wool is blended for strength, durability and to ensure the socks retain their shape throughout their lifetime. Find out more: Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your socks to extend their life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang or lay flat to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.