The Mountain Hiker Sock
You've heard the song "Walking on Sunshine"? Meet the Hiker. Made with 70% organic merino wool.
- 70% organic merino wool 29% nylon 1% spandex
- thick cushioning throughout for comfort
- GOTS certified, chlorine free and anti-felt treated
- S/M is women's size 6-9 and men's size 4-7
- L is women's size 10-13 and men's size 8-12
Temperature regulating and antimicrobial properties makes merino the perfect fibre for socks. Find out more: Merino Wool
Made in the USA
Take responsibility for your socks to extend the life-cycle.
- Machine wash inside out on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay flat or hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.