The Merino Toque
ecologyst unisex toque made with 100% Merino Wool.
- 100% merino wool
- 4 seam surged top
- Sitka woven tree label Fit One size fits all. Wear cuffed or un-cuffed.
Our 100% merino wool comes from non-mulesed sheep. We believe that should be the industry standard. Find out more: Merino Wool
Made in Canada
Take responsibility for your toques to extend their life.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine-wash on a gentle cycle with like colours.
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.