ecologyst x Upstate Stock Fingerless Gloves
ecologyst x Upstate Stock Fingerless Glove. Made with 100% American Ragg Wool.
- 85% USA wool 15% USA nylon
- Sitka woven label is lightly tacked on and can be removed easily
- Cuffs are serged with an elastic thread to help retain shape
Two sizes. Fingerless gloves are made larger for a better fit around the palm and the top of the hand. We recommend sizing down as the gloves will stretch out as needed.
Ragg wool is a blend of wool and nylon traditionally used in workwear/gardening. It allows for shape retention and durability while wicking away moisture to keep hands warm and dry. Find out more: Wool
Knitted in Upstate, NY and finished in Brooklyn, NY.
Take responsibility for your fingerless gloves to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water with like colours
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay flat to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at email@example.com and we’ll get you sorted.