The Recycled Cotton Blanket
An ecologyst x Faribault recycled cotton blanket.
Faribault Woolen Mills, was founded nearly 150 years ago and is one of the last vertical woolen mills in America. ecologyst's proud to collaborate with Faribault on their beautiful, soft beach throw made of recycled cotton.
- 65% recycled cotton 35% polyester
- Measures 50" x 97"
- ecologyst x Faribault woven patch
Made from recycled cotton and a touch of polyester for durability. Cotton is soft, naturally breathable and odor resistant. Find out more: Cotton
Made in the USA
Take responsibility for your blanket to extend the life-cycle.
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand wash or spot clean
- If necessary, machine-wash separately on a gentle cycle
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Hang to dry
Our Lifetime Guarantee
We make quality goods that we can stand behind. We test them in the wild to make sure they’ll be with you for the long haul.
If your new Ecologyst goods arrive and they’re not exactly what you expected, we’ll happily exchange, refund or offer store credit. We want you to love your gear and use it for a lifetime.
Keep it out of the landfill.
Snagged your sleeve? Lost a button? We offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
Reach our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you sorted.