The 150 Dolman Top
All-natural, lightweight and breathable. Our short-sleeve 150 Dolman brings optimal comfort through the seasons in looser sleeves and soft merino wool.
From city socializing to coastal air, we love the breathability and soft drape of a Dolman sleeve. Created from one fabric pattern, meaning no sleeve seams and reduced fabric waste from offcuts. Made in our Canadian factory from merino wool.
- 100% merino wool 150 GSM jersey knit
- Flatlock stitched seams
- Bartacks at garment stress points
- Dolman sleeve
- Straight hem
Model is 5'5” and wearing size S.
Compared to its cotton counterpart, this merino t-shirt is designed to fit closer to the body. Using the merino jersey allows stretch and creates flexibility and movement.
Caring means less repairing:
- Only wash when necessary
- Do not wash in warm or hot water! Cold water only
- Suggested hand-wash
- If necessary, machine wash on a gentle cycle with like colours
- Remove other garments with zippers or buttons to prevent snagging
- Use biodegradable soap or detergent
- Avoid harmful bleaches or softeners
- Lay-flat to dry
- Avoid hanging storage
- Fold your merino jersey to prevent warping or stretching
Misprint Note: Some labels may say 'made in USA.' This a misprint as The 150 Dolman is 150% made in Vancouver, BC.
Made to last. We make quality goods that stand up in the wild. Wear and tear are inevitable, so we offer a repair program to keep your gear going strong.
If the zipper on your hoody isn't working quite right, or a button comes loose—we have you covered. Reach out to our team to set up your gear repair. We want you to love what you’ve got and wear it for a lifetime.
What We Can Fix: Loose threads, hems or buttons, some rips/holes, and zippers that are acting funny.
What We Can’t Fix: Damage through accident, misuse, or extreme wear over a product’s practical lifespan. Beer stains.